PBA’s Stance On The
The PBA team acknowledges the COVID-19 pandemic and as such have put strict protocols in place to ensure the health and safety of our staff and clients. We have a dedicated COVID-19 team who manage and monitor all the appropriate practices that we’ve put in place, which include:
- Sanitisation of all surfaces, public spaces, door handles, equipment, etc. This is done at regular intervals throughout the day
- Checking of everyone’s temperature three times daily, upon entering any building or public space: in the morning, after lunch, in the afternoon
- Ensuring that everyone passes an assessment upon arrival
- Ensuring that everyone wears a face mask at all times
- Ensuring that every person sanitises their hands upon entry into any building or public space
Anyone suspected of being infected or having been in contact with someone who has been infected, will be isolated immediately. We will ensure their safety, as well as the safety of everyone around them. Appropriate testing and medical care will be made available, where necessary.